PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the Lake George Donzi Classic Dust Off????

kirbyvv
05-26-2010, 08:12 AM
I figured someone has to start this...
I'll be there but the X still has the deck off and it doens't look like she will be together by then. I'll be the boatless guy slinking around looking for rides.

Admin
05-26-2010, 08:30 AM
Pencilled in on calender..

Check mailed...

Fingers crossed...

penbroke
05-26-2010, 08:42 AM
I'll be back seat driving with MikeO and Ken on Sat. See ya there!

Frank

mattyboy
05-27-2010, 08:38 AM
I'll post up a list of attendees during the weekend we are still getting forms in the mail

just a note to all who may be stopping by or only going to one part of the event

just let us know if your are just coming for the show or the dinner then you need to fill out a reg. form. even if you are just getting a ride for the day make sure you give us your contact info so we can add you to our contact list . our news letters will be starting up shortly.

Also a biggy if you are catching a ride bring your own PFD everyone in the boat must have them on at all times once they leave the dock.

the entry deadline is now a week away . we need to have the reg. form in hand by next friday june 4th
we need to give a head count to the establishments the following monday

looking fwd to seeing everyone up there.

the format for the event is totally new with a few new twists that we hope will make everyone's event an enjoyable and memorable one :)

big grizzly
05-31-2010, 09:18 PM
ME, however the Critter probably won't make it again. aan over heat issue caused by a human.

CHACHI
06-01-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm in.

Ken

mattyboy
06-01-2010, 08:07 PM
here's what we have so far

GEORGE & BONNIE 2
DWIGHT & CHRISSY 2
SEAN B. 2
CLIFF & DI 2
SCOTT BAXTER 1
RICK P. 3
LADYGRIZ & GRIZ 2
KEN C. 1
WALTER H. 2
PARNELL 3
JAY L. 1
DAVID D. 3
ED S. 1
KIRBY 1
MIKE O 1
BRENDAN & JERI 2
BOB H. 2
FRANK G 1
MARSHALL M 3
BRAD & AMY 2
SCOTT & TAMMY 2
PAUL H 2
ED & AUGUSTA 2
JOHN B 1
MARIE & MATTY 2

THERE ARE A FEW UP IN THE AIR WILL UPDATE AFTER JUNE 4TH

IF THERE IS ANYTHING OR ANYONE MISSING PLEASE LET ME KNOW

big grizzly
06-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Well at this point it looks like the Criterion is back on track thanks to Russ Kilby another Donzi brother and friend. he spent all weekend and worked with my son Andrew to get it fixed, while i sat and supervised. Baring any surprises on watyer testing this weekend it will be there.

big grizzly
06-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Well the Criterion is hooked up and ll seems ready for the trip. Leaving tomorrow after some delays.

jl1962
06-15-2010, 06:40 PM
Great!

Hope the boat stays on the trailer this time!

Safe trip - See ya Thursday.

-Jay