PDA

View Full Version : Eufaula 12 - 2010 Labor Day Weekend Donzi Event

Forrest
06-28-2010, 12:12 PM
Once again the members of SEADOGs will be presenting the longest running Donzi event in the South: Eufaula Number 12 over this up-coming Labor Day Weekend.

Don't miss this opportunity to bring your Donzi to the great event located on beautiful Lake Eufaula (officially Lake Walter F. George (http://www.sam.usace.army.mil/op/rec/wfg/)) and meet with your good old friends and family and make new friend, but most of all have a great time on this beautiful 84 mile long lake.

WHEN: Arrive Friday afternoon/evening, September 3, leave Monday, September 6, 2010.

WHERE: Like last year, this year's the event will be headquartered at George T. Bagby State Park and Resort (http://www.georgetbagby.com/) located on the Georgia Sideof the Lake on GA39 just North of Fort Gains, GA. Please reserve you room now to be sure that you don't miss out on the fun!

Like last year, this year, we plan on hosting a Sunday night cookout / party at our house on the lake, which is located on the main lake near the "Big Island" at Pataula Creek on the Georgia side, about 12 miles north of George T. Bagby.

As always, we look forward to seeing you there. This is a great event for all those on a budget. The rooms at the lodge are not expensive, restaurants are not expensive, no ramp fees, no event registration fees, however, modest contributions are accepted to help defray the costs for the cookout . . . and remember, any of Don's boats, as well as all past and new attendees are always welcome for a great time.

Also, please let us know, if you are going to attend this great tradition. If you are not sure at this time, just go ahead and book a room a the Lodge anyway, you can always cancel up to a couple of days in advance with no loss of funds. But in any case, please let me know if you plan to attend, and how many are in your party so that we can get an accurate count for the Sunday dinner

big grizzly
06-29-2010, 10:37 PM
I will be there.

roadtripse
06-29-2010, 11:24 PM
I want to come out for this. Had a ball last time, minus boat. Have a boat now, which, equals a better time or at least it means I won't have to mooch rides off of Russ. Actually, mooching rides off of Russ wasn't that bad, it was pretty cool. Come to think of it, I mooched rides off of Grizz too.

Hmm.

MadPoodle
08-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Time is short, do you guys have an idea if you are attending or not??

big grizzly
08-17-2010, 09:55 AM
Looks like I am still in at the moment. I will not know until after the 24th, and my Miami Doctor visit.

roadtripse
08-17-2010, 10:29 AM
But it is going to be a last minute decision for me.

BUIZILLA
08-17-2010, 12:08 PM
how many miles are the runs?

Sweet 16 1966
08-21-2010, 10:55 PM
3/4th tank of gas will do it for the day.

big grizzly
08-26-2010, 10:16 AM
I am out, Too much to do before my procedure. They moved the dates up thank God, tired of the jaw pain.