PDA

View Full Version : Randy "Big Grizzly" Carabelli Celebration of Life

LadyGrizz
01-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Please join us to celebrate Randy's life on April 16th, 2011 at 1:00PM in Gainesville, GA. Come share your memories. If you would like to attend, please RSVP to RememberBigGrizzly@gmail.com. We will respond with additional details, accommodations, and directions.

LadyGrizz
04-18-2011, 08:45 AM
Saturday was a beautiful day. Over 50 people from all over the country came to celebrate Randy's life. It was an awesome tribute. He touched so many people in so many positive ways. Thank you everyone for sharing a great day remembering a truly great man. His legacy will live on in all of us as no matter where we go or what we do, a part of him will always be with us. Our own lives will be so much richer and fuller for having known and loved him.

thriller
04-18-2011, 10:11 AM
That's Awesome..

MIKEO
04-18-2011, 01:35 PM
We were thinking of you and Randy this weekend. We hope to see you soon. All the best to you and your family...... :f5:

MadPoodle
04-18-2011, 09:18 PM
It was a privilege, and an honor to attend Randy's memorial Barbara, Andrew and Mark. Heidi and I both thank you for sharing such a personal, special time with us. The stories, the memories, the photographs, and the love that was shared among us all will remain in our minds and hearts forever.

Godspeed Randy, you are loved, and missed.

Scott, Heidi and Max.

The Hedgehog
04-19-2011, 11:07 AM
I consider my self lucky to have known him. He was a very remarkable man. I think that statement is very obvious when I got to see how many lives he touched.

Team Jefe
04-21-2011, 01:03 PM
I was Proud to be there, Proud to have known him, and proud to call the Carabelli's Friends