PDA

View Full Version : Aoth cam!

roadtripse
04-22-2011, 02:41 PM
http://lakecumberland.com/allcamz.php

This link refreshes automatically and gives you a view of some of the docks and the water conditions at the mouth of Jamestown Marina.

On Monday, we launched the Formula after doing some maintenance and I took her out for a quick spin. The water is up almost 32 feet from the normal pool, but the conditions were as good as I have ever seen them this time of year.

Let's get ready to rumble in a few weeks! In the mean time, keep an eye on things for yourselves!

Lenny
04-23-2011, 10:51 AM
Nice and sunny. I think I just saw Tuxedo Pk hit a houseboat :D

undertaker
05-20-2011, 08:51 AM
Well looks like the web cam is back online, BUT I dont see anybody on the docks, just Donzi's with the covers on....must have been a good party last night:big:

Water is smooth as glass looks nice, wish I was there.....have a safe event everyone..

:bbq4:Undertaker

PS I forgot its central time there still a tad early for everyone I guess:w:

kirbyvv
05-20-2011, 08:52 AM
Thanks to whoever climbed up and kicked the web cam.
They must be sleeping in.........

undertaker
05-20-2011, 11:48 AM
Got some action now on the cam.....:big::couch:

OneSubDrvr
05-20-2011, 04:12 PM
Perhaps I'm jealous,....

Perhaps I'm morbid,...

But I'm glued to toe AOTH cam to see who is pushing a rope on return to the dock ;) I mean, I don't want any mechanical breakdowns; they are expensive, and they suck, especially at this point in the season,.... but being able to "rib" someone for not calculating fuel usage,... well, that's a little different :)

As I was sitting watching the cam, I started thinking, who's going to be the one to put a HUGE DONZI.ORG banner on top of the dockmasters building there,... GREAT advertisement :D

Wayne

MIKEO
05-20-2011, 04:53 PM
Im glad they are have a nice day. I really-really wanted to go this year .:big: But its AOTC, "C" for Cash flow for my BIZ in April, May, June ect........:pope:

roadtripse
05-21-2011, 12:41 AM
One tow today. Not bad. He'll be back on the water tomorrow. BTW, we are going to the Falls for the first time in five years tomorrow for the raft-off.

OneSubDrvr
05-21-2011, 05:09 AM
Glad it was something small,....

The more I think about it, I realize it's jealousy; absolutely beautiful up there, wish we were there.

Wayne