PDA

View Full Version : Hometown Owners Rally - Sarasota

MikeMiller
05-25-2011, 09:58 PM
The SEADOGs (South East Area Donzi Owners' Group) is proud to announce they will be organizing and a Hometown Rally in Sarasota!

DATES: October 7-9 (Friday - Sunday).
WHERE: Hyatt Regency - Sarasota, FL

We are working on final pricing for the event and will post all details and Registration this Monday, May 30, 2011.

This post is for DATES ONLY. The Hyatt WILL NOT/CANNOT accept phone calls yet! If you call to book rooms and ask for the group/event rate... they will not know what you are talking about.

Please be patient and wait for Tuesday morning.

Let's rock and roll!!!!

As always,
Mike Miller

Tidbart
05-26-2011, 02:23 PM
Bob Wilson here. (for those who don't know my actual name. It really isn't tidbart.)http://www.donzi.net/ubb/wink.gif

emails tidbitnh@yahoo.com
phone 321-436-5704

fish
05-29-2011, 08:53 AM
i thought it was Ti D'Bart, international man of mystery. :)

sounds good mike!

Tidbart
06-22-2011, 08:23 PM
We need a head count for this event.

So, please, if you are planning on going, post it here.

This will greatly help us with the contract with the Hyatt.

Thanks, Bob

BUIZILLA
06-22-2011, 08:44 PM
in

LadyGrizz
06-22-2011, 10:50 PM
At least Andrew and I will be there...Marc is a maybe, as is my friend Lisa.

Silver Streak
06-27-2011, 10:20 AM
I'm there.

Budmann
06-29-2011, 05:04 PM
Denese and I are in!!!

MikeMiller
06-29-2011, 05:16 PM
Hey gang... got final approval and contract from Hyatt.

I will be posting Registration and Detail pages tomorrow for EVERYONE to sign up and send checks.

I will need checks ASAP as there are deposits that need top be paid along the way to the Hyatt. Any and all help in this matter is appreciated!

GET EXCITED!!!!

Mike

BUIZILLA
06-29-2011, 08:34 PM
the DMRS has your back Mikey, carry on :robot: :fish1: :popp: :bbq3: :big: :bbq2:

fish
06-30-2011, 04:31 PM
i'm in.

MikeMiller
07-02-2011, 11:59 AM
SEADOGS Rally 2011 - "Rally Re-Gen" Registration
I am proud to announce the SEADOGs (South East Area Donzi Owners' Group) Hometown Rally titled "RALLY RE-GEN" in Sarasota!

After a couple year hiatus, Sarasota is poised to welcome boat owners from around the country for 3 days of fun in the sun, re-kindling old friendships and firing up some new ones. It's a re-generation (a rebirth) of enjoying life and the wonderful opportunities we have on the water.

Registration download is below!

WHEN: October 7-9, 2011
WHERE: Hyatt Resort, Sarasota, FL
WHY: 'cause
$145 per person entry fee
Includes:
Friday night Welcome Dinner
Saturday lunch
Saturday dinner
Sunday brunch
Dock slip fees
Trailer parking with security
Rally Re-Gen event shirt
Commemorative name badge

Please take the time to mail entry fee checks and Registrations as soon as possible as the Hyatt dictates that deposits need to be paid at certain intervals before the event.

I appreciate your efforts and sincerely look forward to seeing all of you smiling!http://www.donzi.net/forums/images/smilies/shocking.gif

VetteLT193
07-07-2011, 08:55 AM
Hey mike, is the 10th st. Docks the same as the Centennial park ramp? I'm thinking about rolling down there early to take the kids somewhere fun so I'm poking around the map to see what's around.

Thanks!

MikeMiller
07-15-2011, 06:53 PM
Vettel,

I honestly don't know i its the same park!

Sorry.

MadPoodle
07-15-2011, 10:26 PM
Si Senor, eeet eeez....

MikeMiller
08-25-2011, 09:08 PM
Hello gang!!

Only weeks away... can you believe it? I am hot and heavy in the preparation of the Rally Re-Gen and really need some help.

For those of you who are coming.... PLEASE send me registrations and fees! PLEASE, PLEASE! I MUST order the goodies and solidify with the Hyatt! REALLY REALLY need your help here.

Also, SPREAD THE WORD!!! We need more boats and more people to enjoy the fun and sun and camaraderie! I have seen a number of posts from locals and wonder if they are coming. I don't see why not, but I GOTTA KNOW, you know.

Thanks so much for you efforts and I will see all of you soon! HAPPY BOATING!

BUIZILLA
08-25-2011, 09:23 PM
Mikey... you have paypal?

MikeMiller
08-25-2011, 09:50 PM
Sorry I do not :(

MikeMiller
09-05-2011, 10:54 AM
http://www.donzi.net/ubb/icons/icon14.gif Rally re-gen update

I am proud to announce that the Donzi Marine Restoration Society (DMRS) is now a sponsor of the Rally Re-Gen event in Sarasota, FL!

Committed to the preservation and maintenance of the Donzi heritage, this group has supported and assisted many groups around the country in their efforts to have Donzi owner meetings and rendezvous'. Add to that their mission to safeguard the Donzi name, provide parts for the classic boats as well as new ones, and continue pushing the mystique that is Donzi, it is easy to see how integral this group has become in the preservation of the precious Donzi name.

Along with the SEADOGs and DonziDirect.com, please help me in thanking and welcome the DMRS to the Rally Re-Gen Hometown Rally!http://www.donzi.net/forums/images/smilies/shocking.gif

Trueser
09-13-2011, 09:33 PM
Mike,
Im not going to be able to make it this Year, Im heading to Colorado Springs that first week of Oct.

Otherwise I would be there!!!

Team Jefe
09-21-2011, 08:19 AM
OK, In case I didn't mention this, Styler and I are Boat B!tching on this trip. Flying in Thursday night. SO, um..... we are looking for rides.

She can seriously wear a bikini, so I doubt she will have any problem with getting a spot.:confused:

Me, yeah...not so much, but I am pretty funny, not bad on the lines, and can back a trailer thru the eye of a needle....avialble to do all of that Firday!!!

ALSO, please remind all the ladies to break out the RED BIKINIS!!!!

need for speed
09-28-2011, 07:34 PM
on the way up Friday AM!

MadPoodle
10-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Lightning clearing up on my calendar, fingers crossed the thunderstorms will go away also :) :)

Catch-22
10-05-2011, 08:55 AM
Hay Scot, give me a call when you get a sec. Jim.

Team Jefe
10-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Wow, an absolute freakin' blast....as usual. Really nice to see old friends and make a few new ones. we had a really good crew, so much so I didn't even really notice the less than perfect weather.

I want to thank "My Crew" - Shea and Fatima for a great time...I haven't laughed that much in a long time.....and Fatty Rocked the Red Bikini for me

Extra Special, heartfelt thanks to Mikey for all the hard work...Wow what a Human. For those that don't know Mike or haven't been to this Rally...you are missing a life-long memmorable event...be at the next one. No excuses. Make it happen. End of discussion.

Mike - Please give Jamie a gratuious b00bie for me. Also extend my thanks and praise to Nick and Nicky...they rocked the guitars, that jam session was just plain fun!!!

Barbara and Andy....Its always good to see family...always!!!

Bud and Sweet D, Thanks Again and I do want some more bags....and the Pics. Always, Always, a pleasure to be in your company...I wish is was for longer. Fish - great to see ya too....WAY to short of a visit.

Steve-a-rita....Stunning Deck-boat....WAY cooler than I thought it would be, and thanks for carrying my crew around. Grope Melinda for me please!!!

MR. Jim Haas - rep'ing the DMRS, but also the Critter Club, and took us for a blast across 'Sota Bay...Better than an E-ticket Ride at Disneyland!!!!

Josh and Sunny....Awesome Stuff and Awesome people, was great to see y'all and I will be looking for some bling for The Revenge!!!!

Bobo, Mike, Judy, Jim, Gena, Charles, Lori, Bob and all the SEADOGS, and Everyone else - Y'all made some Texans and and a lost Canuck feel right at home. Thank You some much and know that I am ready and willing to return the favor anytime. Resort Del Jefe is open for business and ready for visitors. We have a great Staff, located near the water, wonderful amenities and you might even get a chance to ride on one of the most famous Donzi's in the World....well the infamous Donzi Fish Hawk known as Jefe's Revenge

Budmann
10-16-2011, 12:50 PM
How bout some pics...........................

Budmann
10-16-2011, 01:33 PM
and some more........................

BUIZILLA
10-16-2011, 02:03 PM
hey Bud.... why doncha start a topic in the Restoration area about all your upgrades and work done... sure would make nice bragging rights

you have good reason to be proud of the results :dj:

Budmann
10-17-2011, 11:28 AM
I could do that!