PDA

View Full Version : AOTH Article - Cincy Magazine - July 2012

firstoffshore
06-21-2012, 09:31 PM
Some of you may have met Kurt Niemeyer at AOTH this year. He is not a boater, but is a serious motor guy who races, rallies and restores cars, and loves anything with an engine. Kurt is also editor of the Motorsports Journal within Cincy The Magazine for Business Professionals (wwwCincymagazine.com). Attached is an article that was just published about his experience at AOTH.

MadPoodle
06-21-2012, 09:45 PM
Awesome article, MWDC should be proud!

tylogans 22
06-24-2012, 12:20 PM
Great article- Midwest Donzi Club great job!!

ITLLFLI
01-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Thought I would bring this to the top for those who haven't been to AOTH!

Lenny
01-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Thought I would bring this to the top for those who haven't been to AOTH!

... I thought you just wanted all of us to see you in your black and white shorts one more time ... http://www.donzi.org/forum/images/smilies/hammering.gif

ITLLFLI
01-04-2013, 04:18 PM
... I thought you just wanted all of us to see you in your black and white shorts one more time ... http://www.donzi.org/forum/images/smilies/hammering.gif

Funny!! I kind of forgot that pic was in the article. That is my evil twin. ;)

boldts
04-27-2013, 03:32 PM
That ladies and gents is exactly what the Awaking of the Horses gathering was conceived on. An e-mail, a few phone calls, a meeting and an idea. While no longer involved with the gathering, I am so proud of everyone still making it happen every year. You all continue to do a wonderful job with it, on your own time, for the joy of enjoying the boats built by Don Aronow companies. From a seed has grown a magnificant tree, firm in it's foundation with both old branches and new branches sprouting every year. One day from the memories, owner's children will attend with the boats they grew up in while attending AOTH with their parents.

Wishing everyone a memorable, fantastic gathering at lake Cumberland May 16th thru 18th, 2013. Have fun and be safe.

P.S. Thank-you Mr. Niemeyer. You did a wonderful job giving your story of your visit to the Awakening of the Horses gathering. May your horses always run wild.

Phil S
04-27-2013, 09:01 PM
...and great event !

Assuming all goes well with some leaky seals, ol' Firefly will be there. No point really on making it for the Show'n'shine though, as she's fit for neither of either. Hoping to arrive sometime Thurs eve.

Phil S.