PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Pseudo-Hometown Rally in St Pete. Oct 5-7

Tidbart
08-28-2012, 06:11 PM
I spoke with Mike Miller several week ago and just now noticed there is no post here. Here is some info if you are interested.

There will be no formal Hometown Rally this year due to the economy, etc, etc...

However Mike found a place in St. Pete on Tampa Bay that we can have our own Donzi weekend. This would be informal, no registration, not T-shirts, no set plans for meal, etc. October 5-7th.

Just book a room and show up with or without a boat. There are no rooms blocked for the weekend so call and see what you can get.

Here.... http://www.marinacoveresort.com/ Looks like a cool place, right on the bay with docks. There are several Donzi owners that live in the area and know the water well. So, I am sure we can come up with a nice cruise or two for lunch and a day at a beach.

Hope to see some of you there.

Bob

BUIZILLA
08-28-2012, 06:53 PM
on the calender.. :boating:

Budmann
09-16-2012, 09:13 AM
Room booked!!!!!!;););) we booked for Sat. night because no sense bustin butt to get there on Fri. just to go to bed. Lets maybe meet at the ramp on sat. late morning and dump boats and take trucks to hotel. If you guys would like i will come up with a cool lunch run. i have grown up here my whole life so maybe if you want we coukd even do a really cool dinner run. Make sure your running lights work!!!!!!!;);)