PDA

View Full Version : Roadtrip SE, busted

The Hedgehog
06-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Ok, I will let it out of the bag since he won't come off of it himself.

Todd stepped up the plate and sent it off to Ron Potter. I guess he could not take it anymore. I am still not sure how he talked Jill into it. Stan will be jealous since Todd will have a 5 liter and will be done by the time for the Gorge.

There is one thing for sure, this will be the meanest blender to be seen on A dock! I am trying to talk him out if the surface drive part so we won't be wearing those Bushwhackers!

Ghost
06-05-2014, 09:01 PM
Awwwp!

roadtripse
06-05-2014, 10:36 PM
Ok, I will let it out of the bag since he won't come off of it himself.

Todd stepped up the plate and sent it off to Ron Potter. I guess he could not take it anymore. I am still not sure how he talked Jill into it. Stan will be jealous since Todd will have a 5 liter and will be done by the time for the Gorge.

There is one thing for sure, this will be the meanest blender to be seen on A dock! I am trying to talk him out if the surface drive part so we won't be wearing those Bushwhackers!

Yep, getting the thing crated up right now for a tune and port from Potter Performance. One can not have enough power while producing a high octane cocktail with the right blend and punch to push you right into the back seat after a long day on the water. Make a statement, make it loud, and make it strong. Or don't even bother...

duckhunter
06-05-2014, 11:34 PM
Make a statement, make it loud, and make it strong. Or don't even bother...

Wait until you see my new thong!

I think I've sworn off bushwhackers this year. Pretty sure the Hale's Bar plumbing staff will be happy to hear that. Maybe we can do a 14,000rpm batch of margaritas or something.

Admin
06-06-2014, 05:52 AM
Wait until you see my new thong!

I think I've sworn off bushwhackers this year. Pretty sure the Hale's Bar plumbing staff will be happy to hear that. Maybe we can do a 14,000rpm batch of margaritas or something.

We've heard the rumors, I suggest you keep away from Tripod...

BUIZILLA
06-06-2014, 08:10 AM
yellow thongs, and yellow bimini'd deckboats

oy vey...

MadPoodle
06-06-2014, 03:04 PM
Well, since the deckboat is under contract, I guess that decision is up to the new owner...

duckhunter
06-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Well, since the deckboat is under contract, I guess that decision is up to the new owner...

You sold the deckboat!?! Is RTSE the new owner?

MadPoodle
06-06-2014, 03:44 PM
It does have a blender...

Trueser
06-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Whipple?

roadtripse
06-06-2014, 04:31 PM
You sold the deckboat!?! Is RTSE the new owner?

Um, no.