PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 22' Classic 40th Anniversary Edition

kory
07-22-2014, 05:12 PM
I'm having a bunch of trouble tracking down a 40th Anniversary Edition 22' Classic. I'm located on Lake George, NY. The few boats that I have found have been mainly kept in salt water. I'd really like to find a boat that's been mainly used in fresh water. The distance of the boat from Lake George isn't an issue. I'm also searching for any other special edition Donzi Classics as well. I'm hoping to buy the boat by the end of the summer and get it in the water ASAP. If you know of an possible boats that match this description let me know. I really appreciate the help. My online search hasn't gone too well so far so I'm hoping this forum will help me find a boat.

Thanks again, Kory

Sweet Cheekz
07-22-2014, 06:15 PM
Kory
Check out my GT 21 in the classifieds of donzi.net. Might fit your bill or call me if interested 6164373852
Parnell

Cates
07-25-2014, 03:32 AM
Hi, I bet this is the salt one you referred to but just in case...on yacht world.com there is a 40th anniv edition in yellow

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2004/Donzi-22%27--40th-Anniversary-Special-Edition-2632950/Portland/OR/United-States#.U9IHwZG9KSM

boldts
08-07-2014, 09:04 PM
Just wondering Kory....... Did you find a 40th not used in salt water that you liked? If you did, how about a couple picks of your purchase? I like to browse the net for Donzis' for sale, but its funny, so many websites are not allowed here at work. Donzi.net for one. Huhhhhhh they got something that shouldn't be viewed? :Confus1: Anyhow, hope you found the Donzi of your dreams and are enjoying it as much as possible.

boldts
10-02-2014, 02:09 AM
Maybe you've seen this already, but thought I'd post it in case you didn't. Boat is up in Alexandria Bay, NY. Maybe a bit expensive at $41,900, but it is a fresh water boat and only so many were built? Looks clean, comes with trailer and cover. Beautiful area of the country btw. Worth the trip to see if you haven't been there already.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2004-Donzi-22-Classic-102348839

BPM_MARINE_TRANSPORT
12-30-2014, 11:54 AM
Hi Kory, I'm the owner of the 2004 40th Anniversary Edition 22. The boat is spotless, not a nick or scratch anywhere on it. Only 130 original hours. I had it for sale for a couple weeks in Alex Bay NY this past summer. Not sure I'm ready to part with it now. I've owned several big Fountains, Outerlimits, and Hustlers, but I'm having just as much fun in this little hot rod! We shall see what happens in the spring. I'm always open to offers, but for now she's tucked away in my garage until April.

pdm
07-17-2017, 03:27 PM
I'm having a bunch of trouble tracking down a 40th Anniversary Edition 22' Classic. I'm located on Lake George, NY. The few boats that I have found have been mainly kept in salt water. I'd really like to find a boat that's been mainly used in fresh water. The distance of the boat from Lake George isn't an issue. I'm also searching for any other special edition Donzi Classics as well. I'm hoping to buy the boat by the end of the summer and get it in the water ASAP. If you know of an possible boats that match this description let me know. I really appreciate the help. My online search hasn't gone too well so far so I'm hoping this forum will help me find a boat.

Thanks again, Kory

Kory,

If you are still looking for one I have one on Lake George.

Peter