PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Dealer Sign

Greg K
08-24-2014, 09:31 AM
See ad: https://nh.craigslist.org/boa/4633402118.html

Lenny
08-25-2014, 12:00 AM
Aint that grand. I wonder what shipping to Seattle would be ? I have the metal embossed one already, THIS would be cool ( er )

olredalert
08-25-2014, 10:26 AM
----Lenny,,,It should be double sided and be back lit. The bulbs aren't available if its like my old one so you would have to do some electrical work, but ultimately pretty easy. This appears to be slightly different than the one I had as it seems to have a separate lower area for the dealers name. The one I had ended up in a puddle on the floor of my old shop when there was an electrical fire. Guy from the fire department said the inside of the building was 1600 degrees. Id get this one but Im afraid it would bring back bad memories. Go for it!!!........Bill S

olredalert
10-31-2014, 09:46 AM
----Anybody from the sight end up with this sign???........Bill S

duckhunter
10-31-2014, 01:54 PM
----Lenny,,,It should be double sided and be back lit. The bulbs aren't available if its like my old one so you would have to do some electrical work, but ultimately pretty easy. This appears to be slightly different than the one I had as it seems to have a separate lower area for the dealers name. The one I had ended up in a puddle on the floor of my old shop when there was an electrical fire. Guy from the fire department said the inside of the building was 1600 degrees. Id get this one but Im afraid it would bring back bad memories. Go for it!!!........Bill S

Cool sign, unfortunately Lenny isn't very handy. :hammer:

Who bought it?