PDA

View Full Version : NH Lake Winnipesaukee Donzi Club 2016 Poker Run - 6/25/16

Lake Winni Donzi
06-05-2016, 05:26 PM
Hey Everyone,

The annual Lake Winnipesaukee Donzi Club Poker Run will be held on 6/25/16 starting at 8:30am at the NASWA Resort in Laconia, NH. The event has been running strong for 16 years and this is our first year organizing the run, our apologies for the late posting on here.

Our Facebook page has more info, please check it out at this link and like our page for updates:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1672462473016024/

We are encouraging early registration as we expect to have 30-40 boats attending, maybe more. The registration can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxwXgs9I0sORVmQ2ZDg1VDZwbEtvTlZnMDhNRGpiM EQxN3c4

*** If you download the form to your desktop you should be able to edit the fields, and then save as a completed document. If you don't know your passengers we can fill them in on the day of the event. ***

Once you've completed registration please email it to us at lakewinnidonzi@gmail.com and email us with any questions or for more information.

Thanks!

Inferno
06-05-2016, 09:08 PM
I'm planning on being there with my 22 . I talked a close friend into coming ,who just completed his beautiful Cigarette. Also I talked Mike Trusdale into coming and he's bringing his newly restored Crit . So thats the 3 amigos ........... Does the lake have the same restrictions as LG ??? Is there a speed limit ??? Oh and one straggler named Poodle !!!!

Greg K
06-05-2016, 10:31 PM
I think there is...45 mph

Is there a speed limit ???

undertaker
06-06-2016, 11:00 AM
Stan, same restrictions as LG, in my opinion they seem to be worse as far as watching you than LG.

Lake is not marked as well as LG, but if you have run there before you should be good...

Things might have changed since its been a few yrs since I did this event.

Nice lake, have fun with the amigos....

Inferno
06-06-2016, 11:49 AM
45 mph ?????? Hell I can row faster than that ..........

Lake Winni Donzi
06-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Glad to hear, from what we hear there is going to be quite a turnout - hope the weather is in our favor. Speed limit is 45 and safe passage is 150'. We'll be steering clear of any of the sketchy areas and if we have time we can try to mark some of the more infamous areas on the map handout.

I'll try to shoot you a private message... new on here so bear with me!

I'm planning on being there with my 22 . I talked a close friend into coming ,who just completed his beautiful Cigarette. Also I talked Mike Trusdale into coming and he's bringing his newly restored Crit . So thats the 3 amigos ........... Does the lake have the same restrictions as LG ??? Is there a speed limit ??? Oh and one straggler named Poodle !!!!

Lake Winni Donzi
06-07-2016, 11:58 PM
MP has been very reasonable the last 5-6 Poker Runs we've had. We have a permit and they know where we'll be - being safe is the biggest issue if you catch my drift...

Stan, same restrictions as LG, in my opinion they seem to be worse as far as watching you than LG.

Lake is not marked as well as LG, but if you have run there before you should be good...

Things might have changed since its been a few yrs since I did this event.

Nice lake, have fun with the amigos....