PDA

View Full Version : Lake George

Zekester
06-23-2016, 11:54 AM
Can anyone provide details of any Lake George events this summer? I'm just not sure of what all the acronyms are for all the events so don't have a clue of what's what....

jl1962
06-23-2016, 01:34 PM
Zekester:

The Club hosts two events each season.

The MAIN event is the Spring Dust-Off which is always Father's Day weekend - you just missed it!
Hundreds of pictures (and info) on the Lake George Donzi Classic Club FB page. It was a really good time.

There is also a Fall Picnic the weekend AFTER Labor Day. It is a little more laid back - just boat rides and BBQ.
That weekend is also the Adirondack Nationals Car Show which features close to 2000 collector cars - hotel rooms fill up fast......

-Jay

Ed Donnelly
06-23-2016, 10:15 PM
Can anyone provide details of any Lake George events this summer? I'm just not sure of what all the acronyms are for all the events so don't have a clue of what's what....

I. Just came back from the Father's Day weekend had a blast great people and they don't make fun of our accents EH?
Lord willing I will be there in Sptember. Maybe we can tag along to there. I am in Toonto...Ed

Inferno
07-10-2016, 05:43 PM
Ed , Get better and bring a large O2 bottle this time , as the new engine just came today and its going to be a lot faster. Going on the dyno this week and I think it will pull over 1200 hp . At the Dustoff I was at 103 mph with 3/4 throttle and this will be 300 more ponies ...... looking forward to giving you a ride