PDA

View Full Version : '67-'68 28' Donzi Sportsman

Blue Bullet
05-30-2020, 10:36 PM
Do you have what I want? I grew up in a 67 Sportsman until Dad sold her. I want to relive my childhood, make it happen!

InshoreOff
06-08-2020, 01:23 PM
Not my ad but I've seen this ad (locally, here in Stuart FL) for a little bit of time. It might be worth reaching out to the ad if this 28 fits your desires.
Hope it helps!?! Jason @InshoreOff

https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/d/port-salerno-donzi-twin-screw-project/7118638127.html

1kwikbear
06-17-2023, 02:16 PM
Hello,

I have the boat you seek... 1968 Donzi 28 sportsman. I have owned her the last 4.5 years and she is in project condition... Needs top deck re-cored in several places in addition to minor glass work on two of the stringers where a previous marina started and quit working an engine swap. I have loads of info on the boat including the original build card... I have a pair of Chrysler 426 wedge motor cores awaiting rebuilt, Walter v drives needing refresh, Fiberglass performance mufflers, and a just completed all steel custom trailer built aroudn the boat that pulls very well with a 1-ton truck... Drop me a line, I am up in the Northland of Minnesota and this boat needs big water... I started resto and developed RA 1/3 of the way into the process... My rapidly swelling hands can't do glass work any more... Hope to chat soon. Alan