PDA

View Full Version : L. Winni pics. 2009

DONZI
11-26-2009, 11:40 AM
Some random pics. from 2009 L. Winni. Wk. end.
Some of the Antique boat show i took also included the same wk. end.

DONZI
11-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Got wood ?

DONZI
11-26-2009, 11:45 AM

Chappy
11-28-2009, 08:50 AM
Man, those are some great pics.

Thanks for posting, definitely worth the time.

BUIZILLA
11-29-2009, 07:55 PM
I just sold a car last night to a guy that owns a marina on Winni... his dad started one there in 1962... neat guy.. I think he said he stores 600 boats? :rita:

mphatc
01-16-2010, 06:15 PM
Donzi,

You posted this picture:
http://www.donzi.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=905&d=1259253630
under the heading of Winni and Antique boat show . .but as winni boater and an owner of a Corsican I do't recognize the boat or the location??

Buizilla . .
What's the name of the guy you sold the car to, fell free to post me offlist to preservde the privacy of the buyer.

Mario, a Winni born NH resident

BUIZILLA
01-16-2010, 06:25 PM
Buizilla . .
What's the name of the guy you sold the car to, fell free to post me offlist to preservde the privacy of the buyer.

Bill Littlefield Jr, he and his dad owned Channel Marine, that was a Donzi dealer for awhile before they sold it a few years back, they actually sold some D.net members their boats, he now owns Shep Browns Marina in Meredith.. he knows 3 or 4 of our players..

mphatc
01-16-2010, 10:35 PM
Ahh . . fwiw . . . some tidbits . . .

afaik Channel Marine was never a Donzi dealer.
Donzi was with www.goodhueandhawkins.com (http://www.goodhueandhawkins.com) till a Z series killed one of their techs . . boat as I recall was returned to Donzi for major hull corrections . .

Then Donzi was handled by Gillan Marine.

There was one other Donzi dealer in Gilford, NH in the 80-90's, but not for long.

Dan Littlefield Jr. was the driver of a Baja that drove over another boat a few years back and killed an older man in Meredith, NH. He did soem trime for this

Channel Marine sold Baja . . . after this accident they sold this marina and bought Shep Browns marine.

Many many years ago his Bill Littlefield Sr. worked for another marina that was a Donzi dealer. This had to be in the late 60's maybe rearly 70's. IRC that was Gilford Marina.

The Littlefield accident resulting in a fatality is what is the cause for the NH speed limit . . .

DONZI
01-21-2010, 06:37 PM
Looks like i mixed up my pics. !
Thats the infamous Grizz !
Ken

Donzi,

You posted this picture:
http://www.donzi.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=905&d=1259253630
under the heading of Winni and Antique boat show . .but as winni boater and an owner of a Corsican I do't recognize the boat or the location??

MIKEO
01-21-2010, 06:47 PM
Hey Ken, how are you? Did you boat up to the Meredith docks that morning to take those pic or drive? The boats on the trailers that were on the grass are stored 2 miles from my house here.

mattyboy
01-25-2010, 01:47 PM
Ken, Mike

either of you guys know when the run will be this year. It is usally the last weekend in july?? the 31st falls on a sat?? If you find out let me know so i can post it up in the calendar section

Thanks