Thread: Looking for a 16...maybe an 18

Default Looking for a 16...maybe an 18

I am looking for a 16. Don't have much money to spend on it so it will likely have to be a project boat or one that is little tired. I would really like one from the 60's - I think. Scares me a bit - the amount of work that may be needed on it but hey - that is the trade-off when not a lot of money to spend!

Any and all info would be appreciated - has to one out there looking for an appreciative home!

Thanks
    Cates

I have a real DONZI 1974 X-18 if you are interested. It also is only about 30 miles away from you. ( Victoria ) PM me if interested. It is currently in a heated shop sleeping till next summer.

Last edited by Lenny; 11-08-2011 at 06:09 PM.

Default Wow ! ~~~ What a great photo !

Lenny~

I swear~
    If you post any more great photos like this~~~
    I'll be moving out of Pennsylvania here and will start looking for waterfront property in Victoria B.C. .

This stunning X-18 photo in front of those great rocks belongs on a 2012 calender , or in a new Donzi catalog.
    If Donzi Marine used this photo in their advertising they would be selling new retro X-18s like wildfire.
    Last edited by silverghost; 11-09-2011 at 05:40 PM.
    BRAD HUNTER
    Huntingdon Valley Pa (Just outside Philly)
    215 947 4676 Home
    silverghost1926@msn.com

Donzi 18 "Benchseat 18 Project "Owner

Chevy 454 SS Tow/Sport Pick-Up

Even better pics......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yes I sold the Scarab, eyes open for an 18' with no motor, can you say, "LSA"?

I know where a '67 18' is available with nothing left to do to it, but it's not inexpensive. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you the guy's number.

Lenny, not trying to get in your way, just throwing this one out there in case there's interest. I'm not selling it for him, but was just told to keep my ears open for anyone looking.