Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AOTH XIV- May 15-17- Lake Cumberland-Jamestown, KY

Default New JRM dual lake cam...

Shows the entire dock and refreshes automatically. The lake is shaping up nicely this year. 716' and rising...

http://web.duo-county.com/index.php/...and-duo-webcam

Turbo Propellers has donated a couple certificates for props again this year. Chris Booe will be there to offer any assistance as well!!

Registrations have been rolling in this week! Remember to get your in by May 1. It helps us with tshirt and food count!!

Thanks,

Byron

I know a few of the Cincinnati crew have been pulling maintenance to get ready now that the polar vortex has left.

Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by roadtripse View Post
    Shows the entire dock and refreshes automatically. The lake is shaping up nicely this year. 716' and rising...

http://web.duo-county.com/index.php/...and-duo-webcam

I wanna see the one that shows the upper ramp...

Byron, what will you be driving ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    I wanna see the one that shows the upper ramp...

Nothing to see on the ramp, Len. With the lake filling up, even Tuxedo PK would have a fighting chance of getting his boat launched this year...

Team Hedghog is increasing in force!!!

just got another victim!
    1973 X-18 -
    2010 Gorge Run Peoples Choice winner (Best X-18)
    2001 Fountain Lightning w/500 EFI's

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Not sure yet. Worst case, The Tow Boat with an cooler full of ice cold beer!!

Great looking shirt.
    Thanks,
    Scott R

Default Shirts

Please get your registrations in or call Byron or I, for your shirt sizes, we order them on Thurs.

Jerry 513 417 9922
    Byron 513 470 8480

Thanks Jerry

Registration forms and a check are in the mail.

One shirt, size XL. (Sadly, the boat's not going to be finished in time, so I'll be sticking my thumb out this year.)
    "Maybe it was injuns." -Miller’s Crossing

I'm sad to say we will not be able to make it this year, too many irons in the fire, had hoped the moon, stars and planets would line up but they didn't , hate not to be there.
    Steve

Steve were going to miss you guy's this year, good luck with the upcoming wedding, I'm sure you will be wearing a red taux of course!!

Yellow devil will be coming out of hibernation tomorrow can't wait to fire her up it's been a long 8 months, auction items have been purchased just counting down the day's.

take care,
    Gregg

22 Yellow Devil

Got some great news when I came into work tonight. I have Friday night next week off thanks to a co-worker so I plan to come down to Jamestown Friday morning when I get off work and stay till Saturday evening. Have to be back home Sunday for a commitment with my daughter, but looking forward to seeing everyone again! Can't wait to see so many Donzi boats and owners in one place again. Was totally amazed back in 2001 when AOTH I was held and every gathering since I've been able to attend just excites me all the more. It's like a Christmas family gathering in May. Hoping a really nice silver X-18 is attending and a very special 22 Classic with an Ilmore under the engine hatch. Dream come true would be not only to see both these boats, but to win the lottery Tuesday night and have the option to hand the owner of that X-18 cash to give it a new owner. Yea....... I dream big. It's the only way to live life.

As your leave date arrives this week, everyone have a safe tow to the lake. Take your time as to arrive safely far out-weighs the little bit of travel time you might save.

Back in the day, we used to run Lake St.Clair up in MI this weekend to blow the dust out of the horses before AOTH. Just wondering if the MI group gathered this weekend? Pictures?

Looks like the Criterion will not be making the trip. I have a few electrical gremlins
    to trace and repair. So Rob and I will be looking to bum rides this year (again for me)
    Will be there in time for supper Thursday..........................Ed

Quote Originally Posted by boldts View Post
    Back in the day, we used to run Lake St.Clair up in MI this weekend to blow the dust out of the horses before AOTH. Just wondering if the MI group gathered this weekend? Pictures?

MADCOW seems to have fragmented and it's really been too cold to enjoy the big lakes. Bundling up kind of takes the fun out of it and the water is dangerously cold. We've had two fatal single boat accidents with no survivors.