Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Offshore races May 2, 3, 4 in New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by BUIZILLA View Post
    we could take the whaler and a box of drywall screws and fasten a 4x8 sheet of plywood underneath it, and make it a massive wop board...
    I am sure that Jamie is already on that one!
    1973 X-18 -
    2010 Gorge Run Peoples Choice winner (Best X-18)
    2001 Fountain Lightning w/500 EFI's

Quote Originally Posted by The Hedgehog View Post
    I am sure that Jamie is already on that one!
    So. How deep is it out in front of A-Dock???

Quote Originally Posted by BUIZILLA View Post
    major topic derail....

carry on
    Your not kidding there! LOL We started in an attempt to attend an offshore race in Jersey, discused how offshore isn't true offshore any more, the kind of offshore boats attempting to race these offshore races to developing our own Offshore Gorge Classic. Gotta love the thought of Donzi suppling us a ZRC to put diesels in with Fabio's drives behind those engines, but being a person who along with another person who tried to buy 2 Special Edition 22 Classics with just a few changes for speed done to them....... I don't see a ZRC in our future any time soon. Truth be said if that deal had gone through, I wouldn't be here today because I would have ended my life if I had to lose that Classic. Was very close to doing just that with the loss of the 22 I did have. Thank God for my daughter in my life! I believe the Bayliner with a board screwed to the bottom is a much better option for the MPO race team and that gorgeous woman from the red bikini team down in TX as our spit and shine girl, no way we'd go wrong. We'll sell so many race team t-shirts Fruit of the Loom will make us their idols! I gotta laugh because so many times I've gone off on dreams like this to be told by Len and the late Grizzly that I must have been smoking something or in Grizzly's case I wasn't comparing apples to apples. Randy would call me up and say..... Scott? What your describing isn't even close to what they are discussing in the thread. I like I'm sure many others miss that guy and talking to him at AOTH every year.

Now then...... an offshore race in Jersey in May of all times. After the winter we've endored up North here this year, I predict very ruff seas and maybe even little or no chance of cats even racing. Kinda like Atlantic City in Nov. I hope it happens for those attending. I wish all the participants a good safe race with no high winds churning up the waters. Have a fantastic weekend!

You guys arw waaaaaayyyy overthinking this. Just bolt a pair of super stranglers on it and be done with it..

And I am throwing in a vote for my favorite finger sucker above. Perhaps Phoebe on one side, Jessica on the other... Sammich!
    The other Scott

Life is short. Play with your dog

Co-Founder Donzi Marine Restoration Society
    Founding member SBM
    Scarred member KWOSG
    Dumbfounded Member SBBR / WAFNC

Criterion SS+
    X-18
    16-OB
    F-14
    Z-235
    2200 TE

Default Breaking News!!!!

MPO sufferers, keep an eye on your woman! Size can matter... Who would have thought?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5200248.html

Quote Originally Posted by roadtripse View Post
    MPO sufferers, keep an eye on your woman! Size can matter... Who would have thought?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5200248.html
    Yes. That's a big hazard. It's an affliction that creates addiction!
    1973 X-18 -
    2010 Gorge Run Peoples Choice winner (Best X-18)
    2001 Fountain Lightning w/500 EFI's