Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Paranormal Times At The Gorge coming up July 25!

I've slept on Hedge's ROMER and there a bunch of ghost's on it............. They come over from the storage place where they charge $35.00 for the GHOST tour. Last year we had 2 big bags of strawberry's in the cooler when we left and came back and they were GONE !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    I've slept on Hedge's ROMER and there a bunch of ghost's on it............. They come over from the storage place where they charge $35.00 for the GHOST tour. Last year we had 2 big bags of strawberry's in the cooler when we left and came back and they were GONE !!!!!!!
    Weird! I woke up on the Roamer and one of the ghosts was snoring. The other one was licking my foot. It probably thought I was dead.
    1998 Donzi 21LXR
    1971 Boston Whaler 13
    "Speed's fine, but accuracy is final."
    - Bill Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    Weird! I woke up on the Roamer and one of the ghosts was snoring. The other one was licking my foot. It probably thought I was dead.
    Hmm, sounds like Ali!

The battlesshot game is played often at A dock. We try to keep it away from Jamie though, he needs no help!
    1973 X-18 -
    2010 Gorge Run Peoples Choice winner (Best X-18)
    2001 Fountain Lightning w/500 EFI's

Default Enough already!

Who is going to show up?

Quote Originally Posted by roadtripse View Post
    Who is going to show up?

The duckhunter crew will be there. We're fired up! Breweries throughout WI have been alerted and are adding a 3rd shift, and grain futures have responded favorably to the news.

Accepting applications to the Slow Boat Mafia. We make up for a lack of speed with an excess of tiddlywink spirit. It is promising to be a robust fleet this year.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and the official unveiling of a lot of new iron since last year.

Who is keeping a list? Here's what I'm tracking:

Hedgehog + fleet & a bushwhacker machine
    Roadtripse + Flowerpot & blender
    Buizilla + TBD
    Poodle + TBD
    Ghost + Cig
    Inferno + pontoon boat or something
    Duckhunter + slow boat
    DonziVol + new Minx
    Dre + 43ZR
    Lenny + a big bottle of penicillin and maybe a cougar
    Red Dog + 22C
    DonziGirl
    Cam + Whaler
    ITLLFLI + ?

Unknown:
    Parnell
    Undertaker
    Fixx
    Dr. Dan
    Mr. X
    Pringles girls
    Prudes

If you're on the fence, get a cabin booked and the boat ready and prepare for a good time.
    1998 Donzi 21LXR
    1971 Boston Whaler 13
    - Bill Jordan

I'll be there but the Cig won't be done in time.
    "Maybe it was injuns." -Miller’s Crossing

The duckhunter crew will be there. We're fired up! Breweries throughout WI have been alerted and are adding a 3rd shift, and grain futures have responded favorably to the news.

Accepting applications to the Slow Boat Mafia. We make up for a lack of speed with an excess of tiddlywink spirit. It is promising to be a robust fleet this year.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and the official unveiling of a lot of new iron since last year.

Who is keeping a list? Here's what I'm tracking:

Hedgehog + fleet & a bushwhacker machine
    Roadtripse + Flowerpot & blender
    Buizilla + TBD
    Poodle + TBD
    Ghost + Cig
    Inferno + pontoon boat or something
    Duckhunter + slow boat
    DonziVol + new Minx
    Dre + 43ZR
    Lenny + a big bottle of penicillin and maybe a cougar
    Red Dog + 22C
    DonziGirl
    Cam + Whaler
    ITLLFLI + ?

Unknown:
    Parnell
    Undertaker
    Fixx
    Dr. Dan
    Mr. X
    Pringles girls
    Prudes

If you're on the fence, get a cabin booked and the boat ready and prepare for a good time.
    Two adds to the Unknowns:

Dusendang
    Chases's

About covers it.

-Sally-

I'm in....

If Lenny will send me some more glass and resin the "HOMER SPECIAL" will be christened at A-Dock on Thursday night July 24 !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Two weeks from tonight we will be kicked back on the porch of floating cabin 1, bourbon and cigar in fist. Or possibly asleep somewhere between the cabins and A-dock. Either way, it will be a large time.

Still time for fence sitters to make reservations and get the trailer ready. You know you want to. Here's a chance to hang out with some great people (and Hedgehog), and run you boat more in four days than most folks do all summer. Get after it!

Stan - I've got a racing decal for the Homer bucket!

duckhunter sticker.JPG
    1998 Donzi 21LXR
    1971 Boston Whaler 13
    - Bill Jordan

Two weeks from tonight we will be kicked back on the porch of floating cabin 1, bourbon and cigar in fist. Or possibly asleep somewhere between the cabins and A-dock. Either way, it will be a large time.

Still time for fence sitters to make reservations and get the trailer ready. You know you want to. Here's a chance to hang out with some great people (and Hedgehog), and run you boat more in four days than most folks do all summer. Get after it!

Stan - I've got a racing decal for the Homer bucket!

duckhunter sticker.JPG
    One of the best runs of the year!

I am fricking busy, non-stop. This year at AOTH, I was prepping and pre-flighting the Flowerpot during the Show and Shine. She ran out like a champ. Looks like this is going to be the case again at the Gorge. But Flowerpot Racing will be there, and we will be burning Tupperware containers full of 110 octane.

As for accommodations, we got us one of the finest single-wides on the Tennessee River, also known as "#1". Suits me and don't be
    calling us trailer park trash, because we already know what the truth is!

Like Duckie said, anyone on the fence about this one needs to just bring it. Relaxed, good times, and some of the nicest water to run a Donzi on anywhere in the country. What's not to like?

Since Leesa can't make it, I'm looking to hitch-hike a ride to Goose Pond on Friday. If no seats are available, I'll bring a rope and some water-skis...not as good as I once was, but I think I'll be good behind Stan or Dre's boats...

Also, can I put in a request for more of those Goose Pond green beans for lunch ! Seriously ! Best green beans I've ever had !

Sat night dinner still a "black-tie" only affair ? Then get your reservations in early for Phil's limousine golf-cart transportation services...I'm booking up fast. .

where's FireFly Phil?
    Proud Co-Founder - DMRS
    Skilled Co-Founder - KWOSG
    Idiotic Flounder - SBBR / WAFNC

The greatest risk is not taking one.

Still here, taking her to Charleston Harbor for a bit next week. Since Leesa can't go to Chatt tho', I'd rather not have to haul her fat-ass there and back. For the record, I was talking about FireFly.

I'm bringing that stuff for the "spray-on" abs, just don't wanna be riding around by myself like some Baja dood...