Thread: Lake George

Default Lake George

Can anyone provide details of any Lake George events this summer? I'm just not sure of what all the acronyms are for all the events so don't have a clue of what's what....

Zekester:

The Club hosts two events each season.

The MAIN event is the Spring Dust-Off which is always Father's Day weekend - you just missed it!
    Hundreds of pictures (and info) on the Lake George Donzi Classic Club FB page. It was a really good time.

There is also a Fall Picnic the weekend AFTER Labor Day. It is a little more laid back - just boat rides and BBQ.
    That weekend is also the Adirondack Nationals Car Show which features close to 2000 collector cars - hotel rooms fill up fast......

-Jay
    1967 Ski Sporter (sold)
    2004 40th Anniversary Edition 18

Quote Originally Posted by Zekester View Post
    Can anyone provide details of any Lake George events this summer? I'm just not sure of what all the acronyms are for all the events so don't have a clue of what's what....
    I. Just came back from the Father's Day weekend had a blast great people and they don't make fun of our accents EH?
    Lord willing I will be there in Sptember. Maybe we can tag along to there. I am in Toonto...Ed

Ed , Get better and bring a large O2 bottle this time , as the new engine just came today and its going to be a lot faster. Going on the dyno this week and I think it will pull over 1200 hp . At the Dustoff I was at 103 mph with 3/4 throttle and this will be 300 more ponies ...... looking forward to giving you a ride